ZO® Controlled Depth Peel (Blue Peel)
The ZO® CONTROLLED DEPTH PEEL™ is used to medically treat the various skin conditions of acne, wrinkles, fine lines, skin pigmentation disorders, and sun damage with TCA (trichloracetic acid). This kit includes an innovative Base, Cleanser, and accessories. Pre-conditioning skin with ZO® Skin Health products is required before performing this peel.
The Next Generation of ZO® Peels
TCA (trichloracetic acid) is a non-toxic chemical that is used by medical professionals to perform therapeutic skin peels. When TCA is applied to skin it causes surface skin cells to dehydrate – and then peel off – over a period of several days to one week. When the surface skin peels away, it exposes a new layer of undamaged skin, which has a smoother texture and a more even skin tone. Physicians utilize TCA peels today as a preferred remedy for treating various skin disorders.
- Reduce brown spots, age spots, uneven skin pigmentation, and the appearance of melasma
- Improve the texture of leathery, sun damaged skin and impart more glow
- Treat certain types of acne conditions and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
The VI Peel is specifically formulated to rejuvenate aging skin and help prevent future damage.
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore a more even skin tone
- Smooths away rough skin texture
To schedule a consultation call 562.597.4575.